Under the guide of Silversmith Jemica Ostrofski, learn how to design and fabricate textured jewellery using recycled metals. The basic metalsmithing techniques of mark making will be explored using various hammers, letter stamps, number stamps and other tools. You will have the opportunity to add your own creative touches to your designs along the way, while learning key techniques and skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
* Sheet of recycled Aluminium/Copper/Brass
* Additional recycled metals that could be used
* Findings to turn your 2 creations into jewellery
* Industrial strength glue
* Apron to wear during workshop
* Gift Box / Pouch to store and take home your creations in.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
* All necessary tools and materials will be provided on the day, however feel free to bring along any other found metals and see if they can be incorporated – napkin holders, cutlery, old / heirloom jewellery
* Imagery of any jewellery ideas you might like to draw inspiration from
* Pen and paper to take note
* Enclosed shoes
* No loose items of clothing (as they may get caught in equipment)
* Hair tied back
This workshop is designed for participants aged 16 years and older
1059 GOLD COAST HWY
PALM BEACH ( NEXT DOOR TO SPIKEXX ESPRESSO)
9AM - 12PM
$120 per person
ALL MATERIALS SUPPLIED
Guaranteed small classes so you get maximum attention.
Grab your girlfriends, come and be inspired, discover your creativity, learn new skills and surround yourself in craft