Have you ever wondered how artists create such ethereal abstract artwork with Alcohol Inks and wouldn't you love to be able to apply those techniques? Delve into the world of Alcohol Inks in this special edition workshop!
This method of working on dark backgrounds brings in a whole other avenue to explore and the best thing is if you make a mistake, you can wipe it off! Teagan will seal your board with professional-grade varnish or you may choose to do at home yourself. (Artboard will need to be collected at a later date if you wish to be sealed by Teagan).
As an experienced Senior Art teacher and exhibited artist, Teagan will demonstrate techniques and then guide you on your own creative 3-hour adventure. Honestly, the time flies as you become mesmerized by the beauty and unpredictability of alcohol inks - and the limitless options!
Teagan will share with you her knowledge and experience of :
* the different brands of inks available and their strengths/downfalls
* how to use extender/blending fluid and alcohol and the difference between them
* how to achieve stunning ethereal layers of colour and metallic inks on black backgrounds
* using a wide range of tools and methods to manipulate inks
* how to seal your pieces and the best quality products to do this
Create striking effects by working on your take-home custom made 40 x 60 cm black aluminium artboard, ready to hang on your wall. Perfect for beginners or the more experienced inker.
27 LEMANA LANE
MIAMI QLD 4220
9 AM -12 PM
$155 per person + morning tea
All materials supplied